Sunday, May 29, 2016

I'll be back

Hey my lovelies
This isn't a scheduled post but I would like to make 2 quick announcement

Firstly I would like to welcome KR13R's newest member.. 
Everyone say Hi to Alex!
welcome to the team; can't wait to see what you have in store for us.

Our team is slowly growing..Very exciting

Secondly as you all know that I'm taking my IGCSEs this year and I still have 1 paper remaining
and I happen to be very bad at this subject.
My paper is going to be on the 8th of June so I'm deeply sorry but I'll be away till then, I did however did a ton of redrawing over the weekend; so prepare yourselves for a bunch of drawings posted up as soon as my exams are over :D wish me luck..oh and wish Alex good luck as well as he too is going through IGCSEs.
DjK is going back to Uni tomorrow so the KR13R will be less active as well. 

-----
I hope you guys will understand :( 
till then I hope you guys will have a wonderful week ahead, take care of yourselves and I'll see you guys on the 8th :)

Love you guys~
BYEEEE <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment