Monday, May 23, 2016

Suiting Up!

Hello everyone!
I'm back with a new drawing. 
WHOOHOO~

My first HM post is still in progress..still needs sometime to finish up colouring (the app I'm using to colour hates me...I'm sorry (ಥ﹏ಥ) )
I personally love piling up more WIPs into my stack (hey you learnt something new about me)
So today I'm going to take you along as I draw 
D.VA from Overwatch 

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ Drawing 4 U~

Still WIP~
but I'm having so much fun drawing her
you have no idea!


-----

Update

||25.05.16||
Having so much drawing her
but at the same time
I'm having so much trouble X'D
Time to outline! 
-----

Update

||26.05.16||
So after hours of outlining..So far so good...then I realised..WRONG LAYER..like seriously (ಥ﹏ಥ) 
NOOOOO!

-----
Stay tune for more updates♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment