Thursday, May 12, 2016

Throwback Thursday

Good evening everyone! ( morning or afternoon depending on where you guys are )

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) Drawing 4 U~

Looking through some of my old drawings and decided why not share it with you guys. 
Drawn on April 25th 2014
Back then I was super into Lineplay
This is basically how my Lineplay avatar looked when I first started
( I have more drawings of my avatar with different outfits and hairstyles but I'll save that for a later post )
 the hair and the hoodie were a gift from my Line friend.( so nice <3 )
So about the drawing, back then when I still played Lineplay I was SUPER addicted to one of their mini games I think it was called " fruit monsters" this game is really similar to "candy crush". The reason why I played it was because once you reached a certain amount of stars on a level you'll receive a gift; I remembered that a few of those gift items were cute onesies for your avatar and I was so happy when I managed to get myself a Connie and Brown onesie.. so cute~
free gifts weeee ~(˘▾˘~)
Drawn on May 12th 2016
Here is the redraw~
I still feel really unconfident about my outlining and colouring skills
I've been thinking about outlining and colouring it digitally..
I don't know
What do you think?

Life Update

Just a little update for you guys on what's been happening
I'll be trying to have posts up every Monday where I'll be posting slow progress photos of my digital works/ big projects and Thursday where I'll be showing you guys some of my old drawings and redrawing them.( like on this post ) I would like to have more posted up but I'm having a tough time deciding on what I should do.. so if you guys have any suggestions on what you want to see up on this blog do comment down below. Apart from that I've been busy with IGCSEs, preparing for my next paper which will be on the 16th of May... very tiring but it will be over very soon. 
I can't wait till it's done and over with! 

-----
so that's all I have for you today, will try my best to have more posted up soon but till then I'll see you in my next post~

Love you guys~  
BYEEE <3

No comments:

Post a Comment