Thursday, May 26, 2016

Redraw It #2

Hey everyone
back again with a new redraw for you guys

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Drawing 4 U~ 

Drawn 9th April 2014
Art Trade with Senka
Drawn 26th May 2016
really rushed to draw this so it doesn't look that great

Life Update 

Working on a lot of new stuff recently
I have my D.VA drawing still in progress and my first HM drawing (still I'm so sorry)
Then I've started working on stuff for the convention at the end of the year..Super excited..it's been a goal of mine to have a booth during a convention and it's finally happening! WEEEEEE~ but hopefully I can get some sample of my work done before registrations..Wish me luck ><
Another one of my mini projects
Creating characters for my lil sister
She even gave them names how cute~
BunBun (burger bunny) BeBe (cupcake bear) and NomNom (ice-cream cat)
Still a work in progress :D


IGCSEs are still going on and 2 more papers to go before I can finally focus on creating more drawings for you all~
Don't forget to check out K-Radio13 Rebirth
DjK has posted his 3rd 'Thought provoking post' about Zootopia and I found it really interesting so you guys should head over there and check it out

-----
So that's all I have for you guys today
my final Literature paper is tomorrow..wish me luck and I'll see you guys in my next post :D
BYEEE <3

No comments:

Post a Comment