Thursday, May 19, 2016

Redraw It #1

Hey guys!

Firstly I want to apologise for not having a post posted up on Monday, I know I said that I'll be posting every Monday and Thursday sadly I wasn't able to do that this week; I did however updated on my first HM post so you can check out the progress so far on that drawing. 

(☞゚∀゚)☞ Drawing 4 U~

Drawn on (date unknown ) 2014
Requested by Gloneyta on Lineplay
My very first avatar request on Lineplay~
You can tell how bad my outlining and colouring was..
drawing Lineplay avatars were a lot of fun
I might go back to playing Lineplay one day ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Drawn on 19th May 2016
Here is the redraw~
I changed a few things in the drawing;
I made her hair shorter and changed her dress.

I really like how my art style has changed since then~ very proud :D redrawing old drawings is very good practice especially when you're going through art blocks like me.
Like redrawing your old drawings too? Do share some with us via email  ,would love to see your improvements as well (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Life Update

GUYZZ 3 more paper and I'm free! so close AHHHHH. Hopefully after the exams I'll be able to have posts up as scheduled. 

-----
Well that's all I have for you guys today, I'll still be updating the progress on my HM drawing so be sure to check it out yeah~ 

See you guys in my next post

BYEEEEEE <3

No comments:

Post a Comment