Thursday, June 9, 2016

I'm Back! Redraw It #3

My lovelies! I've returned.
How have you guys been? 
Lets get into the drawings shall we

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞  Drawing 4 U~

so since I haven't posted last week I decided to post 2 of my redraws I did before I left. 

Drawn 28th March 2014
Drew Kan's beautiful OC
I'm not sure where we met
which is sad because she was the one who got me into doing drawing challenges
oh and I adore her cute art style
absolutely adorable
Drawn 1st June 2016
I decided to colour this one
and It came out pretty good
I'm happy with it
I did however forgot the ribbon part of her dress 


Drawn 6th May 2014
Requested by Honey Star on Lineplay
This wasn't the drawing I gave her though
as you can see from the drawing I had her hand liquid paper out
because I was so upset with how her hand came out when I outlined the drawing
so that happened o_o
This is why I don't really outline my drawings anymore
But will practice  
Drawn 29th may 2016
ahhh still pretty bad at drawing hands
practice practice practice~
Yet again I'm really happy with how my style has slowly changed over the years. I hope you guys enjoyed that haha I'm hoping to find older drawings to redraw so you can have a good laugh at how terrible I was back then and cry over the amount of ink I've used to colour my drawings..like seriously.

Life Update 

IGCSEs are finally over! I'm so HAPPY! 
but I've been pretty unproductive since..which I shouldn't because there will be a lot going on in school next week..YES even after exams..

I have a class field trip on the 14th of June to Radiant Retreats Janda Baik.. I'm not sure where this is I would have to do some research about the place and what activities they have because it doesn't really say what we will be doing on the consent letter to the parents..
PROM! the one thing my classmates and I can't stop talking about~ that will be on the 17th of June..super excited for that then on that same day is our schools art night..I won't be attending for that but I will however be contributing to the event by painting one canvas ( which I haven't even started yet oh no ). Lastly because it is time for us seniors to start looking for colleges/universities we will be visiting a few colleges/universities to get to know what courses they have and a tour of the campus and such. Last few weeks of school is going to be pretty busy.

Leave a comment about the things you guys do after your BIG exams. I would like to know because I've been just sitting in front of my computer the whole day watching anime.. being a potato..hahha 

Before I forget..If you guys have read my other post I've been talking about the convention at the end of the year and how excited I was on getting a booth..well..that won't be happening well not this year anyways.. I've read the convention's official page on how artists can register for booths and I did not know that the registrations were early If I'm not mistaken it's from mid June to early August and one of the requirements to get a booth is to show them a sample of what you will be selling before you get the 'OK' 
I was upset because I have to wait for next year but It gives me more time to prepare myself and that's alright because I'll be able to get things done and more time to do research...NEXT YEAR I'll definitely get a booth >w<)/  

-----
So that's all I have for you guys today 
I hope you guys will continue to support me as well as KR13R and I'll will see you in my next post
BYEEEEE <3

No comments:

Post a Comment